Local Area – Attractions
Within 20 minutes drive from Underwood you will find Swansea, Mumbles village and some of the Gower Peninsula’s best beaches and landmarks (Theses include Worms Head, Rossilli, Oxwich and Llangenith) .
The cottage is set near a charming stream and a 12th century watermill. The award winning Three Cliffs Bay: (beach) is a short walk away along the stream through a wooded valley… a short walk in the opposite direction you’ll find Parc Le Breos and Green Cwm… both are full of history and heritage.
- Gower Heritage Centre: Based around a 12th-century water powered corn mill in the Gower Peninsula in South Wales. Attractions include craft shops, play areas and farm animals.
- Three Cliffs Bay: Just 15-20 mins walk from Underwood Cottage is the beautiful Three Cliffs Bay.
- Gower Inn – Stone-built, family-friendly inn with classic pub food and outdoor seating
- Three Cliffs Coffee Shop: Coffee shop, restaurant and shop
- Pennard Golf Club – Golf club, open for coffee, snacks and meals Mon- Sundays
- Pennard Castle
Things to do
- Swansea City – Things to do in Swansea
- Walking – Explore the Wales Coastal Path around Swansea Bay & Gower
Places to Visit – The Gower Peninsula – The UKs first designated area of outstanding natural beauty.
Places to Eat – www.swanseabayfoodcircle.com
Book your stay at Underwood Cottage – Self-catering accommodation in Parkmill, Gower, Swansea.
To book, please contact Home From Home on 01792 360624 – For prices, availability or to book online click here